Monday 14 July 2014

Vegemite Whiskers a-anthology

“It’s not like anyone around here actually properly celebrates Christmas.” That’s the start to Andrew Frost’s Chrissie Lights, one of the stories in our Australian e-anthology Vegemite Whiskers.

Or how about this at the start of Bella Anderson’s The Last of My Line? “I am the last of my line; my eyes will never shine from another face, no one will laugh or talk like me and my memory will not survive a careless generation.”
Want to know what happened next in this and other stories from talented Australian writers? If you go to www.amazon.co,uk and key the title into the Kindle story you can buy the book and find out what happened in those and many other stories. And all for £1.48. Australian readers will have to purchase via Amazon US at www.amazon.com


You can also check our home page at www.inscribemedia,co uk for details of all our ebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment