Monday 14 July 2014

Global Shorts e-anthology

“I met Silas in a bar called The Trickster. He was the Joker. I was the Queen of Hearts.” That’s the beginning of Heart String by S J Finn, the first story in our e-anthology Global Shorts.

Or how about this? “On the day of my grandmother’s funeral, I stopped eating.” That’s the start of Eat, Mister by John Michaelson.

Or “I always get away with it, I’m invulnerable, I’m the man,,” he thought, and he said it loud, right into the ear of the wimp who was lying pinned beneath his foot in a remote corner of the playground” , which is the start to I Always Get Away With It by Stuart McCarthy.
Want to know what happened next? If you go to www.amazon.co,uk and key Global Shorts into the Kindle store you can buy the book and find out what happened in those and many other stories.
 

You can also check our home page at www.inscribemedia,co uk for details of all our ebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment